May beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas and always!
ImageFramer has a variety of Halloween frames! Make your holiday photos and greeting cards unique!
We’ve released an update to Cashculator that fixes some bugs and improves some aspects of usability, especially the state of the application after it restarts.
Update is available both directly from our site and from the Mac App Store. If auto-update through the application doesn’t work, you can download the new version.
If you’re a Twitter user, it’s also a good time to connect to Cashculator’s Twitter account. While it’s kind of new, it might surprise you.
Full release notes:
- Use default system fonts
- Fix rare corruption of total categories names
- Remember and restore active screen between launches
- Remember and restore Scenarios sidebar state between launches
- Remember position in grid between launches
Today we’ve released Cashculator version 1.3.3 both on the Mac App Store and direct on our site.
This update fixes the scenario sidebar not showing for some users on Mavericks. In addition, it improves the look of the bottom bar on the Income and Expenses screen.
There are more fixes, which are mainly not seen by users. Cashculator should be faster. It also now requires Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. Mac OS X 10.6 is no longer supported in version 1.3.3. As Apple goes forward with their OS releases, so do we.
If you’re using the direct version of Cashculator, you can update from the Cashculator menu. You can also download the new version manually.
We’ve just released Cashculator version 1.3.0. While there are almost no new features in it and a handful of bug fixes, this release is a “point release”, because it drops the support for PowerPC-based Macs and for Mac OS X 10.5, also known as Leopard. Leopard is now 2 versions behind latest Mac OS X and we see minimal use of Cashculator on PPC-based Macs. We also have no way to test again 10.5 and were hit by this in one of our latest updates.
If you need to download the last version of Cashculator that worked on PPC or Leopard, download: Cashculator for 10.5 and PPC.
Full release notes for Cashculator 1.3.10:
- Database integrity fixes
- Fix for French localization
- Arrow keys now work when editing income/expenses table cells to move inside the cell’s text instead of jumping to another cell
- Editing mode for a cell can now be activated by double-clicking on the cell, in addition to pressing the Enter key.
- Better management of Cashculator database backups.
- The income/expense and reconcile tables are now non-elastic when scrolling in Lion. Elastic scrolling didn’t look good.
- Better error handling in several cases
Two updates today. Both Cashculator and Blast get minor but important updates.
Cashculator 1.2.10 fixes some important bugs:
- Table grid drawing fix in Lion (wasn’t in 1.2.7)
- Full-screen mode in Lion (wasn’t in 1.2.7)
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented saving of the database (“month is a required value” message).
- Fixed issue that sometimes arises when people move to another Mac or change username
- Fixes to tutorial UI
Blast 1.7.5 also brings some important bug and usability fixes:
- Fix crash on launch for some users.
- Fix bug where some of the results reappeared after cleaning the list.
- Don’t show Blast off-screen if the icon is too far right on the menu bar
- Blast’s window height will adjust if it’s too high for the screen resolution
- Return focus to previous application when closing Blast’s window
- Some memory and speed optimization
The updates are now available both on the Mac App Store and for direct version users. Direct customers can update right from the applications or download new versions from the web site and overwrite their copies.