Wishing you an Easter that is bright and happy! Have fun making your Easter greeting cards special with ImageFramer!
May beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas and always!
Version 2.5 of Trickster adopts the new Touch Bar in the 2016 MacBook Pro models.
The Touch will now always display a button to open the “File Tracking Configuration” dialog. In addition, it’ll allow to quickly visually change current filter and, when a file is selected, has a handy button to reveal the file in Finder.
Hopefully, the happy customers of the new MacBook Pros will find this integration handy.
The update is available both from the Mac App Store and from our site. If you already have a direct (non-Mac App Store) version of Trickster, you can use the built-in auto-updater.
ImageFramer has a variety of Halloween frames! Make your holiday photos and greeting cards unique!
Are you interested in the history of picture frame? Or perhaps you need some tips for choosing the perfect frame for your art work? What are the main rules of framing the photo?
We are pleased to inform you that we have started publishing educational articles on framing and matting. Take a look at our Picture Framing Articles
Every month we will add articles with interesting facts about framing, as well as sharing tips to mount your artwork.
Let us introduce our first article – Why a picture frame?
Why a picture frame?
A frame for a picture is like a beautiful dress for a woman. It serves to emphasize the important details, hide the disadvantages, and create a complete, perfect image. Many private owners and art galleries exhibit their paintings without frames, but this is a huge mistake. An unframed picture looks far less impressive than it could because the painting itself is rarely self-sufficient and lacks a complete form. In most cases the right framing is necessary to complete the image…
Today we’ve added 94 new frames to the Standard set. Most of the frame graphics was contributed by one of our long-time customers, Glen Dahlman, whom we’d like to thank for his continuing help and contributions over many years. Both images were created using two layers, each of them is new. All the new frames are moulding-type frames — resizable borders.
Two of the frames in “Real” Collection/”Wooden” Set, “Light wood” and “Light wood relief”, were copied from the Pro frames because the Standard set lacked simple light wood frames.
ImageFramer usually checks the library for updates on every launch. But if you disabled it in Preferences, you can force library update check from the menu.
The full list of frames, sorted by “Collection/Set” is below the images.
· Bricks · Cora · Maze · Orange Drops · Pastel · VL · Whole Woods · Yellow Pattern · Zebra 1 · Zebra 2 · Zig
· Linengold 2 · Rough Liner
· Fine Leaves
· Arya · Classic Gold · Tempest
· Antique Carved · Antique Wood · Black & Gold 4 · Black 4 · Blackmore · Carved 1 · Carved 2 · Carved 3 · Carved 4 · Carved Silver Wood 1 · Carved Silver Wood 2 · Chronicle · Composite Wood · Dark Wood · Deggial · Dragon · Duo · Engraving · Faria · Fence · Flint · Flora · Flowers · Framed Wood · Golden Flowers · Golden Wood 2 · Golden Wood 3 · Light wood · Light wood relief · Red laquer 3 · Red laquer 4 · Red’n’black · Red’n’gold 2 · Rough wood 3 · Rough wood 4 · Rough wood 5 · Rough wood 6 · Strict · Stripes · Tempest · Temple · Venice · Waves 1 · Waves 2 · Waves 3 · Wavy · Wooden Handcraft · Worn Wood
· Antiquity · Belt · Black Cobra · Black Leather 1 · Black Leather 2 · Chess · Cold Iron · Country · Elegy · Fabric & Leather · Fabric & Wood · Gold & Linen 2 · Gold on Black 1 · Gold on Black 2 · Gold on Black 3 · Gold on Black 4 · Hamsa · Maya · Metal · Multitude · Red Cobra · Snake · Solarius · Tormund · Woven 1 · Woven 2 · Zigmund