We’re excited to announce the first beta of the next major version of Cashculator for the Mac
Cashculator is a personal finance app, focused on high-level planning and tracking of income and expenses. It’s a smart spreadsheet for personal finance.
Be among the first to try it out!
The highlights of the new version
- Cashculator is now document-based. So instead of only having one internal database, you can create and save separate documents anywhere.
- In addition to month-based columns, a weekly view for the spreadsheet tables is now available. You can switch tables between monthly and weekly views at any time.
- Precise date-level planning, if desired, including weekly-based recurring transactions
- Income/Expenses categories can now be organized into groups (subcategories support)
- Improved Reconcile screen, which includes income and expenses data for easier reconciliation and a quick look at all the data
- A new Reports screen with graph and table reports
- Printing of Income/Expenses spreadsheets (printing of reports to come)
- A new option to create Actual transactions from Plan automatically when the date arrives
- Multiple starting templates to choose from for new documents or scenarios
- Refreshed UI and icon
Read the full details and find the download link in our forum by clicking the button below
We can’t wait for you to try it out!
The team at Apparent Software
Braden, Jacob, Krystian and Susannah.