- NEW: Export to a CSV file.
- Export any table (including reconciliation and reports)
- Export list of transactions.
- Find “Export” commands in the File menu.
- NEW: Disabling of categories.
- Disabled categories don’t affect totals and allow for quick simple “what-ifs”.
- Find “Disable” commands in a category’s context menu (right-click on a category), or in the Categories submenu in Edit menu.
- IMPROVED: Standalone “new document” window
- UX improvements and Bug fixes
We have also started work on importing transactions from a CSV file