This release is mostly bug fixes and minor changes to the applications behaviour. Also added a feedback form from within the application, so you can now send support, features suggestions and bug reports right within the application. These are available from the Cashculator menu and the Help menu. Full release notes:
- NEW: Added “Send feedback” dialog to Cashculator menu. Now you can report feature suggestions and bugs without leaving Cashculator.
- NEW: Toolbar now saves its configuration between launches.
- CHANGE: Cents will always be displayed with two digits (2.30 instead of 2.3)
- CHANGE: Improved robustness of database saving
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue when tabbing between fields when entering actual amount
- BUG FIX: Pressing space on a cell with long contents will now display all the contents of the cell