A bug was present in Cashculator 1.1.3 that could cause Cashculatorto hang in some cases when switch plan to average mode. Thanks to Dan for finding this and leading to the cause. Full release notes:
- FIX: Cashculator could sometimes hang when switching plan to Average
- Updated German localization All tutorials are now available in German
- Updated Russian localization All tutorials are now available in Russian
As usual, autoupdate from Cashculator menu or download from http://www.apparentsoft.com/cashculator/download
Cashculator version 1.1.3 has the following changes:
- NEW: Database location can now be selected. Useful for using with DropBox, for example, to sync your Macs, or for backup purposes.
- NEW: Shortcuts for common category functions – new categories and icon selection.
- FIX: Tutorials scenario did not populate the test data in localized environment.
- Added German localization (including introductory tutorial)
- Added Russian tutorials (introductory and some more)
- Added introductory tutorial in French
- Some previously missing translations were added for some phrases
Auto-update or download from http://www.apparentsoft.com/cashculator/download.
Cashculator release 1.1.2 adds two new supported languages: Russian and Italian. The update also fixes a bug where average plans starting at current or future months would show incorrect values in future months. Thanks to the users who reported the bug on the forums.
As always, use auto-update feature in Cashculator to update or download from the webiste.
Cashculator version 1.1.1 has several important bug fixes and is recommended to all current Cashculator customers. List of changes:
- Fixed possible crash on Leopard – sometimes a crash occurred on 10.5 (Leopard) systems when using short horizons.
- Fixed average calculations inconsitency – In some cases average plans were calculated wrong.
- Not being able to set an average plan – Fixed a rare case where a plan couldn’t be set to be average.
Download Cashculator from: http://www.apparentsoft.com/cashculator/download
We’re proud to announce version 1.1 update of Cashculator. The update covers many of the most requested features and some more:
- Category icon selection – you can now select an icon for each category, edit them or import new icons.
- Support recurring events on certain months only – now you can make a recurring transaction that will occur once every two, three or other number of months.
- Support for cents – For users who take their budgeting seriously, we now have the option to display income and expenses with cents without rounding them. This feature can be activated from View menu. Internally, all is saved with cents now.
- Saving your entry history – When you add several transactions to the cell, not only the total sum of them is saved, but the value of each transaction is saved as well. For example if you spent $100 for groceries and later spent additional $50, just by pressing “enter” on the cell you will be able to see that the spending of 150 on groceries consists of 100 and 50.
- Automatic Backups – Your personal Cashculator data is now backed-up before each launch of the application.
- Support for larger amounts – Cashculator now supports very large amounts and will autosize the columns in the table to fit them.
- Better locale support – Numbers will now be displayed according to locale settings in tables and in sidebar (with correct thousands and decimal separators)
- Bug fixes
Download Cashculator from http://www.apparentsoft.com/cashculator/download or auto-update from your current installed version.
Today we released Cashculator version 1.0.1. This version adds the following:
- Now accepts entering numbers based on locale (decimal separator, thousands grouping separator)
- Position and size of main window is now remembered between restarts
- Small updates to introductory tutorial
We hear your other suggestions. Keep them coming. Good place to discuess these is in the Cashculator forums.