Cashculator 1.1.6 has been released with the following new features:
- NEW: Cell details sidebar can now be closed/opened using a button below it
- NEW: Scenario names are now sorted by name. Default scenario is still the first
- NEW: Last used view (actual, plan, both or combined) is now remembered between launches
Use auto-update in Cashculator menu or download here.
There was a bug in Cashculator 1.1.4 and average plan calculations. Release 1.1.5 fixes this bug. All users are encouraged to update their copies.
Hit “Check for updates…” in Cashculator’s menu or download the new .DMG from the site.
A new newsletter was also sent out to all Cashculator subscribers. Including news and Cashculator tips. Check out previous newsletters at and subscribe from the same page.
A bug was present in Cashculator 1.1.3 that could cause Cashculatorto hang in some cases when switch plan to average mode. Thanks to Dan for finding this and leading to the cause. Full release notes:
- FIX: Cashculator could sometimes hang when switching plan to Average
- Updated German localization All tutorials are now available in German
- Updated Russian localization All tutorials are now available in Russian
As usual, autoupdate from Cashculator menu or download from http://www.apparentsoft.com/cashculator/download
Cashculator version 1.1.3 has the following changes:
- NEW: Database location can now be selected. Useful for using with DropBox, for example, to sync your Macs, or for backup purposes.
- NEW: Shortcuts for common category functions – new categories and icon selection.
- FIX: Tutorials scenario did not populate the test data in localized environment.
- Added German localization (including introductory tutorial)
- Added Russian tutorials (introductory and some more)
- Added introductory tutorial in French
- Some previously missing translations were added for some phrases
Auto-update or download from http://www.apparentsoft.com/cashculator/download.
Cashculator version 1.1.1 has several important bug fixes and is recommended to all current Cashculator customers. List of changes:
- Fixed possible crash on Leopard – sometimes a crash occurred on 10.5 (Leopard) systems when using short horizons.
- Fixed average calculations inconsitency – In some cases average plans were calculated wrong.
- Not being able to set an average plan – Fixed a rare case where a plan couldn’t be set to be average.
Download Cashculator from: http://www.apparentsoft.com/cashculator/download
We’re proud to announce version 1.1 update of Cashculator. The update covers many of the most requested features and some more:
- Category icon selection – you can now select an icon for each category, edit them or import new icons.
- Support recurring events on certain months only – now you can make a recurring transaction that will occur once every two, three or other number of months.
- Support for cents – For users who take their budgeting seriously, we now have the option to display income and expenses with cents without rounding them. This feature can be activated from View menu. Internally, all is saved with cents now.
- Saving your entry history – When you add several transactions to the cell, not only the total sum of them is saved, but the value of each transaction is saved as well. For example if you spent $100 for groceries and later spent additional $50, just by pressing “enter” on the cell you will be able to see that the spending of 150 on groceries consists of 100 and 50.
- Automatic Backups – Your personal Cashculator data is now backed-up before each launch of the application.
- Support for larger amounts – Cashculator now supports very large amounts and will autosize the columns in the table to fit them.
- Better locale support – Numbers will now be displayed according to locale settings in tables and in sidebar (with correct thousands and decimal separators)
- Bug fixes
Download Cashculator from http://www.apparentsoft.com/cashculator/download or auto-update from your current installed version.