We’ve just released Cashculator version 1.3.0. While there are almost no new features in it and a handful of bug fixes, this release is a “point release”, because it drops the support for PowerPC-based Macs and for Mac OS X 10.5, also known as Leopard. Leopard is now 2 versions behind latest Mac OS X and we see minimal use of Cashculator on PPC-based Macs. We also have no way to test again 10.5 and were hit by this in one of our latest updates.
If you need to download the last version of Cashculator that worked on PPC or Leopard, download: Cashculator for 10.5 and PPC.
Full release notes for Cashculator 1.3.10:
- Database integrity fixes
- Fix for French localization
- Arrow keys now work when editing income/expenses table cells to move inside the cell’s text instead of jumping to another cell
- Editing mode for a cell can now be activated by double-clicking on the cell, in addition to pressing the Enter key.
- Better management of Cashculator database backups.
- The income/expense and reconcile tables are now non-elastic when scrolling in Lion. Elastic scrolling didn’t look good.
- Better error handling in several cases