After a long developemt and beta testing period ImageFramer version 2.0 is finally released. So, what’s new in version 2.0? A lot. Here are some of the changes:
- Support for photorealistic frames. The frames are handles like a frame shop would handle a wooden frame. The program cuts them in the corners. Over 60 designs included.
- The frames can be adjusted for Hue, Saturation and Brightness. In addition, the frames can be colored. So, you can create multiple variation out of the same basic frame.
- The textured frames are organized into a hierarchy ofCollections, Sets and Frames.
- Graphical watermarks can be added with easy but powerful controls.
- Color profiles and photo metadata, like EXIF will now becopied from the source image into the destination image.
- Fast operation using Mac OS X Tiger’s Core Imagetechnology.
- Auto update using Sparkle framework. No need to manually check our website for new releases.
- Flexible Variations support for fast preview of multiple framing design variations. Can be saved, loaded in viewed in the variation drawer.
- Full User Manual is available with the program.
- Japanese localization
- Bug fixes.
Version 2 is now working in demo mode until registered instead of the time based limit that there was on version 1.x. Free upgrade to all 1.x version users.